Thursday, March 6, 2008

Addendum to: Top: Gothic Clothing Sites and Stores

Addendum:

Thank you to the owner of The Black Wardrobe for pointing out that Heavyred.com was missed out on my list of Top Gothic Clothing Sites & Stores. This was due to the fact that I am in the UK and rarely purchase from America due to Tax issues on shipments of goods into the UK.


Also I would like to mention that another good site for anyone of an Alternative nature would be Vampire Freaks a social networking site aimed at the gothic society

1 comment:

TheBlackWardrobe said...

Moondial, thanks very very much for your comment. I'm glad you liked my sketches. Please, keep checking my blog, because I'm currently working on a spider themed collection that I hope to take to production this summer. As soon as I finish de samples I will post the pictures and sketches on the blog.
About Heavyred.com, I just want to add that, despite being an american website, the product looks fantastic and wearable for being used everyday (which is something very rare to find in Gothic clothing) the shipping is not too expensive and they accept other currencies than the Dollar.

Regards,
The Black Wardrobe